[Coladam] Dying for an update

HLM001 hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Fri Dec 5 03:43:53 CET 2008

I too have been kinda layed back, I do read the messages, and this one
really caught my eye.  Congrats to You Ron, and wishing you all the best.
For those who knew, or remember, I guess we can no longer call you the ROUND
ONE any more.... :)

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time. So, PLEASE Stay
Intouch... H Mason Jr