[Coladam] Coleco Adam Gamma D Bug Cartridge

Troy Forsythe troy.forsythe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 18:59:19 CET 2008

I have been reviewing some troubleshooting documentation for the
Gamma/Logic board within the Adam in hopes of finding what is
preventing one of my logic boards from working.  The
troubleshooting/repair information talks about using a special
cartridge reffered to as the Gamma D Bug (Rev 1, and Rev 2) cartridge
for troubleshooting purposes.  Since the documents are internal to
Coleco, I imagine that the cartridges were for internal use but I was
wondering if anyone has come across one of these?  My understanding is
that the Gamma D Bug cartridge is different than the "Final Test
Cartridge" which seems to be floating around online.

If anyone has one of these I think that it would be great to have a
ROM dump of this code so that other users could use it to diagnose
their systems.  As they age this is only going to become more
valuable.

Troy.