[Coladam] ADAM cable

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Fri Jan 23 23:30:24 CET 2009

OK, thanks for the info....someone else told me I should ask Herman about it, but I haven't heard back yet. I also seem to remember visiting a web page not too long ago for a company that makes all kinds of cables. If I can find it again, perhaps I can inquire there as to the cost of making one.

Joe B.