[Coladam] Possible SPAM Re: ADAM cable

HLM001 hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Sun Jan 25 06:03:39 CET 2009

George and I both has seen this message, and before we/he/I speak we gotta
look to see what we still got, and can do, it has been YEARS since we done
that, but as we remember, we can do as many connectors as needed, that will
fit in a 10 inch cable, and be safe. I have one that has 4 not counting the
one that connects to tha Adam. As Rich said, you DO have to be mindful about
the alignment of the pins/cable to insure that one does not cancel out the
others. George is more likely to have the connectors if we still got some,
and he is currently on the road driving.

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time. So, PLEASE Stay
Intouch... H Mason Jr