[Coladam] Possible SPAM Re: ADAM cable

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sun Jan 25 07:03:38 CET 2009

OK, thanks, please let me know. I currently have the Eve speech synthsizer and the midi mite...a multi-cable would come in handy as where my ADAM currently sits, the side port is kind of hard to get to and it's a hassle to try to plug things into it. I wouldn't need more than three plugs, plus the one that goes into the ADAM. Beyone the midi mite and SS-CC, I don't know what else I'd plug in there, but it never hurts to have an extra plug just in case.

Joe B.