[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 43, Issue 4

shonmccallum at juno.com shonmccallum at juno.com
Sun Jan 25 21:18:23 CET 2009

I would be interested in purchasing 2 cables that has 4 connectors on it. I guess 4 is the maximum that can be connected to the ADAM at once? Are there certain hardware products that can not be connected at the same time since they use the same address? This cable would save where and tear on the ADAM and it also would be nice to have 4 devices connected at the same time.