[Coladam] What cartridge color to choose?

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 24 16:19:40 CET 2009

I like the smoke black idea, but I think to pull off the look you need
a nicely masked PCB to look right. A hobby made PCB might not look as
good.

Other problem you might have with a clear case is scratching... might
look bad with heavy use... but then again, that's probably not too
likely these days.