[Coladam] 360k disk?

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sun Feb 1 10:41:03 CET 2009

Has anyone ever heard of a 360k disk for ADAM?

I was messing around with a formatting program tonight on ADAMem and noticed it had an option to format an "Extra Large Double Sided" disk.

As I know regular ADAM double sided disks are 320k, I wasn't sure, but guessed that this was a 360k disk.

Not having a 360k ADAM disk, I made a disk image of a standard 360K PC disk and shoved it in the virtual drive and sure enough, it formatted and verified out to 360K.

So who made 360K disk drives for the ADAM?

thanks

Joe Blenkle