[Coladam] 360k disk?

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Sun Feb 1 14:42:11 CET 2009

You can upgrade the standard drive to 360K (or 3.5" 720k)  with a
couple small wire mods, new firmware, and a new drive mechanism. There
were a couple other third party drives that were made as well (Micro
Innovations, etc.).

I've been meaning to upgrade the two 160K coleco drives to 360K, but
haven't got 'round tuit yet.