[Coladam] Virtual ADAM

Dale Wick dalemwick at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:40:43 CET 2009

That's great to hear.  I haven't had the chance to talk to Steve Pitman in many years.

I'll definately have to check it out.

Dale> From: jblenkle at sacnews.net> To: coladam at adamcon.org> Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 10:16:57 -0800> Subject: [Coladam] Virtual ADAM> > Steve Pitman is now testing out his new front end program for the ADAMem emulator. It utlilizes DOSBox to run and clears up most of the problems associated with running the emulator under Windows XP & Vista. It has been tested on both and works quite well, although there are still a few things to be fixed and features to be added.> > The printing doesn't work yet.> If you get any error messages you should click "quit" instead of "continue" and send Steve the details to fix the problem.> There are several features on the "system" menu screen that are not yet implemented.> > Steve also suggests reading the instructions!!!> > If you would like to give it a try, send me an email back at: jblenkle at sacnews.net or contact Steve Pitman directly at: swp at cinci.rr.com. The file size is approximately 4.5mb.> > I will also post the file on my ADAM web page at: http://www.sacnews.net/adamcomputer/downloads.html. Please remember that this is a "work in progress."> > Any questions should be directed to Steve, not me (I'm just the messenger)...> > I've been testing Virtual ADAM for several weeks now and it's pretty amazing!!!> > thanks> > Joe Blenkle> _______________________________________________> Coladam mailing list> Coladam at adamcon.org> http://adamcon.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/coladam