[Coladam] Coladam Digest, Vol 44, Issue 6

shonmccallum at juno.com shonmccallum at juno.com
Mon Feb 16 17:39:50 CET 2009

Thanks for the supergame module images, I have the original magazine that contains this article. The dedicated superegame module #3 prototype never was released and was canceled do to problems getting the wafer drive. The ADAM computer became the supergame module expansion module #3 with the Digital Data Drive. I wish I could have borrowed or purchased one of the supegame prototypes. Eyewitness accounts claim that Smurf the Super game was made. I am afraid Smurf the supergame and other supergames that were never released might be lost for every. It is too bad the Smurf the supergame was never copied over to the ADAM. Finding a working supergame module prototype to copy the Smurf game over is most likely almost impossible. If any Coleco employee still has the Smurf the super game wafer the wafer drive most likely would not be in working condition.   <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />