[Coladam] video tunes

Ronald Mitchell bytehacker at uniserve.com
Thu Feb 19 03:52:10 CET 2009

To the best of my knowledge, Videotunes was available for Adam long
before Chris Braymen and Bonafide Systems came on the scene. I'm not
at all sure that it was he who wrote it. Think it might have been
Broderbund, but I'm guessing. Chris (as I recall) provided a utility
as part of his Midi-Mite software to import Videotunes files into the
Midi-Mite world.  Now I'm not at all sure about the accuracy of all
these memories, but I can soon check it out. Have the manual around
here somewhere.

Ron