[Coladam] video tunes

Ronald Mitchell bytehacker at uniserve.com
Thu Feb 19 03:56:07 CET 2009

Yes - that's it. Steve is right of course.

Now - another related question - (for trivia buffs).  What was the
name of the software that came with Chris' first release of the Midi-
Mite?

As I recall, I bought my Midi-Mite and Sequel was not with it. Chris
sent me version 1 of Sequel some time (a year or less??)  after I had
bought the Midi-Mite.

Ron