[Coladam] Temple of the Snow Dragon

Dave Richard crombinator at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 23:57:45 CET 2009

I have been watching this list for awhile, and finally decided to post my
question. Has anyone finished Temple of the Snow Dragon by GODOS? This is
one of the few video games I have never finished, and I have always wondered
how it ended.

I basically got to the point where I had the egg, and needed to try to get
it out of the temple. To my best recollection my choices were to try to
sneak by the dragon (still killed me), fight the dragon (egg would break
during the fight), or try to leave the egg behind and kill the dragon (egg
disappeared).

So, if anyone can tell me how they beat that game it would be awesome!

Dave