[Coladam] 3.25" disk drive???

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Sat Feb 21 21:25:16 CET 2009

Didn't someone offer a 3.25" drive for the ADAM at one time? His name
totally escapes me at the moment, but he published a newsletter and had a
number of hardware and software items in development. I want to say he lived
in Montana, but that could be faulty memory.

I would have to go back and look at old issues of Exapndable Computer News
to come up with who it was. I think he was mentioned in there several times.

Joe B.