[Coladam] disk drives

David yyzonian at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 24 00:10:01 CET 2009

May have been a mock-up rather than an actual prototype. Seems I read that a lot of the early stuff Coleco showed at Expos and such but didnt release was just mocked up with some kind of pre-recorded playback to Wow the audiences.

Micro innovations hardware was pretty reliable, I have one of their 3.5" 1.44M drives as well as a 720K drive. Here's my chance to mention again the Power Mate I have but no expansion card to drive it. I hope someone somewhere comes up with an extra card for me, I'd love to wind this beast up. 2 hard drives, a 5.25" and a 3.5" floppy in it. Methinks it was never used....

David