[Coladam] help again!

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Feb 24 02:29:58 CET 2009

OK, I'm answering myself...what I guessed was right, you do need a 2-drive
5.25" PC system to make this work. After much searcing I dug another 360K
drive out of a box, unplugged my 3.5" drive and plugged in the second 5.25"
drive.

Now I'm transfering midi files from my PC to ADAM disks easily. My computer
room also looks like a bomb hit it though with boxes all over and my 2nd PC
all torn apart and drives dangling out of it.

Just played the theme from Star Wars on midi-mite..cool!

Joe B.