[Coladam] Help!

Dave Sands dave.audrie.sands at shaw.ca
Sun May 31 07:56:35 CEST 2009

Hello Geoff
         well if there's anything Canadians are good at, it's advice.
         (we've been  telling  Americans where to go for years  :=})
         don't forget your newly required US return identification,
or you may find yourself New Canadians. we anticipate a large number
of reluctant immigrants who suddenly discover that living in
Schenectady for 40 years and belonging to the NRA and the Church
doesn't cut it anymore. you have to have the right pieces of paper,
or you can't go home again. getting out of Canada will not be the problem.
         I'll leave it to the easterners on the list to enumerate the
delights of Montreal in November.
         as for a few hints, even colder than upstate NY and
expressed in an incomprehensible system, and often, a different language.
(French is the official second language of Canada. in reality, more
people speak Mandarin or Punjabi.)
         enjoy your trip to Montreal, which is actually part of
Canada, although not politely mentioned.
         regards
         Dave