[Coladam] Help!

Ronald Mitchell bytehacker at uniserve.com
Mon Jun 1 05:42:09 CEST 2009

Hi Geoff

It's been a while since I was there, and of course, I'm now on the
other side of the country.  However......

I do have one recommendation.

There is a large park atop Mount Royal, which is just off the downtown
core of Montreal. Beautiful view from the top of the entire city. Well
worth it. I seem to recall trips in horse draw carriages, which are no
doubt still available.  I'm not sure if the Expo 67 site is still in
operation, but if it is it would certainly be worth a walk around.

Guy Foster Daniel Bienvenu will no doubt have some more up to date
suggestions.

Hope that helps

By the way, Dave Sands is quite right about the passport.  (as of June
1)  Don't leave home without it.

Cheers

Ron