[Coladam] woot! Check this out!

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Thu Jun 11 01:52:32 CEST 2009

Got this from r.l. morgan a little while ago:

"That looks like an ADAM test unit in an Atari expansion housing for
Colecovision. It was made in my old department, the Test Lab, for
checking voltages and/or waveforms. Without the test manual telling
you what to expect from each output it's worthless. I wouldn't waste
my time or money on it; it won't tell you anything about ADAMs you
don't already know. That would have been the final test after
undergoing the "bed of nails" circuitboard testing, a pretty neat
process."

Still, I agree it would be a cool piece to have.