[Coladam] woot! Check this out!

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Jun 11 02:12:08 CEST 2009

On Wed, June 10, 2009 7:56 pm, Geoff Oltmans wrote:

> I asked the guy to post some pics of the innards. The label on the
> microcontroller (I assume anyway... a 6801?) sounds like a DDP
> simulator?

     In the pictures, I don't see anything like a microcontroller.
What I think I see is the holes in the upper case where the Atari
joysticks would plug in etc., showing whatever is underneath.
(This is because it is has been hacked to make the tester unit.)
The big rectangular stripey area looks like colored ribbon cable
(probably running from one part of the circuit board over to the
connector.  In one of the units, it's kinda running diagonal, in
the other it is more parallel to the case opening.

     But the photos are too small, only so far I can blow them up.

     *Rich*