[Coladam] woot! Check this out!

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Jun 11 02:26:10 CEST 2009

On Wed, June 10, 2009 8:13 pm, Geoff Oltmans wrote:

> There's some new pics up with the case lid removed.

     I don't see any with the lid off...but I did see at last that
there are other 12 pix than the one at the left of the item entry.
(I didn't know to scroll down to see more -- eBay clueless I am).
In one of them, I can see an ADAMnet port.  It was probably
put there just to make it easy to plug a cable into it at the
test station (think:  if you were using this, the ADAM would be
turned so that the keyboard port would be to your left, and the
other port would be facing away from you -- neither very accessible).

     I'm using this URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=380130289581

     If there is another one I should be using, to see pix of the
innards, please let me know.

     *Rich*