[Coladam] finally found the inside pix (was Re: woot! Check this out!)

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Jun 11 02:32:03 CEST 2009

On Wed, June 10, 2009 8:26 pm, Rich Drushel wrote:

>      I don't see any with the lid off...

     Jeez, now they appear.  eBay has terrible layout!  Each time
I page down to what looks like the end of the page.  Arrgh.  Maybe
bad browser cache refresh or something.

     Anyways, I see the inside pix now.  Pay no attention to me.
I will look at them and try to say something intellingent.

     *Rich*  (brain deserting me now it seems)