[Coladam] eBay auction

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Sun Jun 14 23:32:39 CEST 2009

OK, the price has gone up to a bit over $60 with everyone seemingly
running out of steam. So the question is: who among us thinks the
community needs it badly enough to chip in a few bucks toward the purchase?

Questions that need answering: who is in for how much? What is the most
we are willing to pay? Who among us feels that it is worth purchasing?
Who is willing to be our designated hitter - the one who actually bids
and handles the transaction? Are we going to ask the same of all
participants or each of us volunteer what we can afford? Who gets the
goods if we win?

My personal view: if our gurus think it's worth it, I'm in. I'll start
at $20 but am approachable if we need more. I think BobS should be our
bidder, assuming he's willing. If we win, I'd say park one in Canada
with Daniel or Dale, and let Dr. D. and geoff flip for the other.

But those are my top of the head feelings,I'm open to discussion. So how
does everyone else feel?

And remember there is a deadline, so answer fast!