[Coladam] eBay is a cheat

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Mon Jun 15 15:48:05 CEST 2009

    I hate to say it, but WTF is up with the eBay bidding system!?!?
Apparently there are bidbots (owner is someone whose userid shows only
as s***u) that are automatically upping by $1 anything I (or anyone else)
put in.  It started when the bidding was $55, and the bot has intervened
at $55, $60.01, and then my 4 attempts at $65, $67, $69, and $71.  So it
currently stands at $72.

    Someone explain to me how this works, because it does not seem fair.

    *Dr. D.*