[Coladam] eBay is a cheat

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Mon Jun 15 18:09:36 CEST 2009

This happens because the bidder has entered a higher amount for a bid.
Someone may have bid $100, but because the exisitng bid was only $60, his
bid would appear as $61. If someone else bid $70....then the original
bidder's bid would raise to $71...this would continue until his original
$100 bid was outbid.