[Coladam] the auction continues

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Mon Jun 15 20:15:42 CEST 2009

Well, as of the moment I write the bid is $72. It looks as if someone
set an automated bid with a top of $70 but we now have a real human
taking the latest step. But there is more than a day to go so who knows?

I do not think there is a spy on this list. Such a person would be
better off not bidding against us. After all if the item ends up in the
hands of anyone in the community, the information will be available to
all of us, and he may have to come to one of our members to find out
what the damn thing does in any case. Just would not pay.

I may not have seen all of the relies - an arriving spam seems to have
scrambled at least part of my mailbox, and I am working on sorting it
out. If I say anything that suggests I didn't see your email (I gather
there was one from james that never arrived) please re-send it, or even
use my webmail address at canada.com where my handle is blueboxer2.

Meanwhile - Bob, are you in? Dale, what's your position? Dr. D. wants
it, Ron and Murray and I will happily chip in, anyone else? We need a
designated bidder who knows how eBay works.

So time's a-fleeting. Let's get our act together and get into the action.