[Coladam] clearing up the mystery...

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Mon Jun 15 21:15:49 CEST 2009

Well, since I guess no one else did, I thought I would try to clear up the mystery of who is selling those items on eBay...I simply asked them! While I didn't get a name, I did get this:

Hi! Wow! This is really neat! I've had a HUGE response to this listing, over 60 bookmarks on it currently and it's really nice to know how many collectors like ourselves are out there. My hubby and I collect old Atari items; but, we came across these at a local flea market, found them quite interesting and figured they must be pretty rare....the old Coleco Plant is only about 30 miles from here...I'm guessing that's how we happened upon these. You probably wouldn't recognize us because we don't belong to any formal groups or anything. Take Care and have fun collecting!! :) JJ

Joe B.