[Coladam] clearing up the mystery...

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 15 22:07:26 CEST 2009

I got a similar response when I asked whether or not they had any other gems they'd be listing like this:

Hey
~ Not a problem whatsoever about the photos...Glad I could help! Well,
with such an unexpected tremendous response to this listing I will most
definately be keeping an eye out for more ADAM and/or Coleco items when
I am out & about! At present time, this is all for now; but like I
said, the old Coleco factory was rather local - about 30 miles or so
from where we lived...in lieu of that, I do hope to come across more in
the future :) Take Care, JJ