[Coladam] clearing up the mystery...

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Mon Jun 15 23:24:33 CEST 2009

Hey, another pair of eyes looking for ADAM stuff will be good...I wonder how many ADAMs and other equipment are buried in landfills someplace around Coleco headquarters???

While on the subject of old ADAM stuff...I'm still looking for documentaion for the Eve Speech Synthesizer. I had even contacted Hank Szretter awhile back and he promised to see if he could come up with a copy, but he never got back to me again. Anyone got any?

Joe B.