[Coladam] eBay is a cheat

hlm001 - hlm hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Tue Jun 16 03:10:58 CEST 2009

Although I have used PayPal RELUCTANTLY lately, I have NOT bidded on ebay in
YEARS. I Used to have software that alerted me instantly, (If left running
in the backround) if a bid changed, then I would act accordingly.. but that
has changed now. I DO KNOW that the BEST thing to do is lay dormant until
the last 3 minutes of bidding, then lock in a bid about the last say 30
seconds, and let it go.  Other wise you are only running the price up.  Just
asking for more detailed pics has sent up red flags that you are more than
just causally interested in said item.someone with an active paypal account
and who can be available tomorrow towards the end of bidding time.

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time.  So, PLEASE Stay
Intouch...

                                                   H Mason Jr