[Coladam] auction timing

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Jun 16 04:11:09 CEST 2009

I could do it being I'm in California (and no longer working)...and I'm
usually up much later than that anyway...but:

1. I can't chip in any money
2. I would need a pre-determined spending limit
3. I would probably need to be reimbursed for shipping to whoever winds up
with them -- I'm basically broke right now, but I could temporaily put these
items on my credit card.

Joe B.