[Coladam] auction timing

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Tue Jun 16 07:24:12 CEST 2009

Yeah, I was thinking that it might make more sense to have it sent to
someone more involved with it...but I'll gladly do the bidding...maybe I can
toss in a couple of bucks too...

Just let me know what everyone decides. I'm seldom far from my computer, but
time grows short...it's hanging at $74 right now...with approximately 24
hours to go...

Joe B.