[Coladam] auction timing

Geoff Oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 16 15:10:52 CEST 2009

I can contribute a few dollars as well. Just as long as I've got some
good detailed photos of the circuit board and a copy of the
firmware. :) I'm sure that wouldn't be a problem with anyone on here
though.

On Jun 16, 2009, at 12:24 AM, Joe Blenkle wrote:

> Yeah, I was thinking that it might make more sense to have it sent to
> someone more involved with it...but I'll gladly do the
> bidding...maybe I can
> toss in a couple of bucks too...
>
> Just let me know what everyone decides. I'm seldom far from my
> computer, but
> time grows short...it's hanging at $74 right now...with
> approximately 24
> hours to go...
>
> Joe B.

>>> 2. I would need a pre-determined spending limit
>>> 3. I would probably need to be reimbursed for shipping to whoever