[Coladam] the closing minutes

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Tue Jun 16 18:02:32 CEST 2009

OK gentlemen - the auction closes at 10.40 Pacific which is 1.40 a.m. in
the Eastern time zone. I do not know anyone in the EDT who would be
comfortable and savvy in the bidding process who is willing or able to
stay up that late, but I am willing to be proven wrong.

I'd certainly be very comfortable with either Joe or geoff as our agent;
I'd give priority to Joe simply because that would let geoff get to bed
at a more decent hour.

We have a top of $160 available and committed if we need to stretch that
far, maybe a bit more. So I assume we'll settle on that.

So who will do our bidding? Time is wasting and the decision is needed now.