[Coladam] the closing minutes

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 16 20:46:00 CEST 2009

I'll pitch in $20.

________________________________
From: geoffrey oltmans <oltmansg at bellsouth.net>
To: Joe Blenkle <jblenkle at sacnews.net>; Frances and/or Richard Clee <cleechez at tamcotec.com>; coladam at adamcon.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 1:35:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Coladam] the closing minutes

I'll second your nomination.

________________________________
From: Joe Blenkle <jblenkle at sacnews.net>
To: Frances and/or Richard Clee <cleechez at tamcotec.com>; coladam at adamcon.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2009 1:01:03 PM

I will go with whatever is decided by the group...but I need to know so I'm
not spinning my wheels or bidding against another one of us. I have bid
before...and done last minute bidding...I have a PayPal account, so I'm all
ready to go...just give the word...

Still holding at $74 with 11 hours, 40 minutes to go.

Joe B.