[Coladam] OK, just curious...

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Wed Jun 17 02:15:57 CEST 2009

I think the prevailing idea was rather than the seller sending them to me,
the seller would be instructed to send them to one of the guys who is really
interested in them. As I live in California and most everyone else is in
Canada or closer to the seller's point of origin in New York, this would be
more cost effective and save on them having to be re-packaged and shipped
two or three times.

So who wants first crack at them? (Assuming we get them, of course)...still
holding at $74...5 hours, 25 minutes and counting...

Joe B.