[Coladam] When we win (hey, think positive!)

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Wed Jun 17 03:02:00 CEST 2009

The answer to your question lies in how the seller expects to be paid.

If you pay using Pay Pal, the goods have to be shipped to your
registered PayPal address. That's why Daniel or Dale could not go after
them - even if the timing suited a drop shipment to the Adamcon hotel,
PayPal won't allow the transaction.

If the seller can be talked into taking a cheque, money order, cash, you
name it, I'd say ship one to Dr. D. for his analysis, to be subsequently
sent to geoff, or vice versa, and the other to go the Adamcon hotel
whence Dale can take it home to share with Daniel, Guy, Luc and the others.

But if anyone else can come up with a better idea, I'm all ears.