[Coladam] my take

Joe Blenkle jblenkle at sacnews.net
Wed Jun 17 06:30:39 CEST 2009

Well I'm fairly sure the lady isn't going to do a split shipment, so it's
going to have to go to one person for later division and the method of
shipment listed is U.S. Mail Parcel Post. It's quoted as being $12.34 to
ship to California. That's why I'm saying it's not going to be economical to
ship it to me and then have to split it in two and send the two packages
back east again.

I'm kind of ify about doing this on PayPal which is linked to my CitiBank
credit card. It's getting to the point where you can't charge anything on
your credit cards. We just cash advanced $1,000 on one of our credit cards
that has a $9000 limit to loan money to our son for a car repair and the
credit card company (Bank of America) just called us tonight to tell us
they'd cut our credit limit down to $1900 because of it.

They apparently want you to charge stuff, but when you do, they penalize you
for it. They are all paranoid!!! Hopefully a $100 or so charge won't raise a
red flag.

Still $74....1 hour, 11 minutes...time to put my battle suit on and get my
fingers loosened up for the coming fight!!!

Joe B.