[Coladam] Holy Crap, Part II

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Wed Jun 17 12:04:28 CEST 2009

On Wed, June 17, 2009 5:58 am, Rich Drushel wrote:

> On Wed, June 17, 2009 4:39 am, Geoff Oltmans wrote:
>
>> Now the question becomes... will this
>> buyer follow through, or will it end up relisted?

[...]

> If things resurface[s], I would consider
> just contacting the seller directly and saying look, here's
> $100 guaranteed, with an ADAM community behind it, just sell
> it outright and be done with it.  Herman and George are probably
> laughing at my naivete :-)

     Here I meant, "in the event of a bogus bid, and the
current owner relists the item in an attempt to actually get
it sold".  Obviously, if someone really did cough up $700 for it,
and resells it, the price would not start at any less than $700,
and I certainly would not be bidding on it in the latter case.

     It's too early :-S

     *Dr. D.*