[Coladam] FW: Holy Crap, Part II

hlm001 - hlm hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Wed Jun 17 12:42:04 CEST 2009

Subject: RE: [Coladam] Holy Crap, Part II

No Rich not  this time.. I have been caught up in this crap before. I done
EXACTUALLY what you said. It was a few years ago, I have or had SEVERAL old
8 track tapes and my player died. Same thing happened bid went crazy at the
end. The winning bidder failed to follow through, and the seller was a TV
shop. I ended up buying it directly not through Ebay. So I for once agree
with you.... :)

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time.  So, PLEASE Stay
Intouch...
                                        H Mason Jr