[Coladam] Holy Crap, Part II

Neil Wick neil at wick.net
Wed Jun 17 12:47:26 CEST 2009

> 22:40:25 - $711.24

"Holy Crap" is right! I don't know where people get $711 to throw around
at this stuff. Well, you tried anyway. Personally, I don't even have
enough myself to go to AdamCon this year, which is too bad but that's how
it goes.

Incidentally, I don't think that PayPal really cares where things are
shipped. It's just that they strongly recommend that sellers be suspicious
of mismatched shippping and account information, since it may indicate
that the account information is stolen. I was recently in Florida staying
with a friend and had something on eBay charged to my Canadian PayPal and
shipped to his address.

On the other hand, I bought tickets to a Broadway play in Orlando on the
'Net and Ticketmaster (I think) would not allow them to be charged to my
Canadian credit card and pickup at the box office. They would only allow
them to be shipped to Canada and I wasn't even in Canada at the time. In
the end, I had to transfer money into my friend's American PayPal account
and get him to pay for them that way in order to pick them up at the will
call.

Neil