[Coladam] Holy Crap, Part II

geoffrey oltmans oltmansg at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 17 15:27:57 CEST 2009

Yep... this happens with some regularity apparently. I remember about a year and a half ago someone posted a new in the box, minty fresh ADAM system up there. The box was in perfect condition and was still in the original shipping crate. I think it got up to $700ish, and that buyer backed out, was subsequently relisted and sold for $350 or so the second time.

Collecting has no logic though. :)

Still, would have been nice to know what was in the microcontroller.  :(