[Coladam] Well, we've learned something...

hlm001 - hlm hlm001 at hlm-gmk.com
Wed Jun 17 20:15:05 CEST 2009

Even more so, Mr Clee, WHY havn't we ever met or seen them...Maybe George
and I need to check our basements more closely, but I serious doubt ANYONE
would of actually paid over $700.for that item, unless it was a BJ, or
someone on disguise ready to make a comeback.  And FINALLY if they are that
interested, they surely should be at the con, to see what else is available.
Just my thoughts.

Good Friends are FOREVER... And Thats a Long, LONG, Time.  So, PLEASE Stay
Intouch...

                                                   H Mason Jr