[Coladam] Fallout, 2

Frances and/or Richard Clee cleechez at tamcotec.com
Thu Jun 18 23:47:29 CEST 2009

First, thank you geoff for your whole role in this activity - spotting
the item in the first place, following up, chipping in, managing things
with the seller, and generally being a solid contributing member of the
Adam community. A terrific job well done.

Thank you joe for taking on the bidding chore and handling it well and
conscientiously. OK, we didn't win, in fact likely never had a hope, but
you handled the whole thing in a way the whole Adam community has to admire.

Thanks also to Ron, Murray, Dale, Daniel, Dr. D., George, Herman and the
rest who chipped in or offered information and moral support to make the
effort one of which we can all be proud.

We may have lost the bid, but our community won plenty.