[Coladam] Fallout, 2

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Fri Jun 19 18:50:26 CEST 2009

Hello,

I had a real great and happy birthday cake... 34 years old... and I've programmed late during night to finish anther part of my current ColecoVision video game project.

I did appreciate all the messages about the thing we didn't know for sure what it is but is certainly part of the history of Coleco Industries videogame history. Please, save ALL the pictures and ALL the messages about it... thanks!

Daniel Bienvenu