[Coladam] update ffrom Dr. D. and Rin

Rich Drushel drushel at apk.net
Thu Jun 25 01:12:08 CEST 2009

     Hi all, just to let you know that Erin is finally moved here to
the US.  Allied Van Lines took her stuff Monday morning, I came to
Toronto later in the day, after we learned the exact cost (needed to
weigh the truck) and I got a bank draft for the full amount, we finished
packing up stuff Tuesday and entered the US (cat and all) with zero
problems Tuesday evening, and today at noon Allied delivered all her
stuff to our apartment here in Cleveland Heights.  Unpacking a few
things now...hope to stop by the chat briefly tonight.

     It's all over...whew.

     *Dr. D. and Rin*