[Coladam] Arrived Home Yesterday Safely

Guy Bona-AdamEm Utilities adamemut at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 30 17:26:30 CEST 2009

HI Everyone,

Been busy since I got home shortly after 12 noon yesterday. One dog was so happy to see me and gave her something she's been missing. A walk. And even amazing was my car. Not only I got there to Kentwood and back on the same tank of gas, which I filled up before I left Chicago. That's unheard of, even for me. Today, I'll fill it up and see what the MPG that I got.

It was a great Adamcon and looking forward to Montreal next year. See you all on the chat tomorrow night.

Guy