[Coladam] Re : We're home safe and sound

Daniel Bienvenu newcoleco at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 1 20:44:18 CEST 2009

Monday night, before reaching Dale's house, we went to a chinese buffet restorant, and Jillian did join us.

During the night, Dale did downgrade my psp bios version to be able to use a custom bios that works with his reccent creations for this portable console. Meanwhile, I did work on a video about the 3rd day of the Adamcon and I had to cut it in two parts. I was finally too tired to publish anything and I've decided to sleep.

After a good sleep, it was almost time for me to take the bus. I didn't had time to give a copy of the pitures and videos to Dale... but I did take the bus. The bus driver had to call the central to know if he should let me in because it was written "Orleans Express" on the tickets, not "Coach Canada"... but it was ok, of course, and I did travel back to Quebec, but I did stop at Montreal to see Luc and we did talk a little bit about Coleco, Adamcon, and next year Adamcon. Luc gave me 3 boxes filled with transparent shells to make transparent coleco cartridges... just need to finish the software and buy missing hardware.

I'm safe in Quebec, but my house is "out of electricity"... and so, out of Internet. During the Adamcon, it was raining alot in Quebec city, and today, there are clouds but also a smiling sun. I'm right now at Burger King using the free Internet access here to read and write emails including this one. I'm taking this opportunity to recharge my laptop battery and try to finish the montage of Adamcon Day 3 videos. I'm not sure I can submit the videos from here, there is probably a bandwidth limit.

Anyway, I had a great time and I would like to tell you a big thank you to accept me as part of the familly.

Take care and check my youtube channel later this week to see the missing videos. http://www.youtube.com/newcoleco

Bye!

Daniel