[Coladam] Home Safe and Announcement

David yyzonian at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 22:39:20 CEST 2009

Got home safe Monday evening. Samantha and I had a BLAST. Thanks so much to all for making us welcome. Learned a lot, had fun, enjoyed the company and the presentations. Gonna make the entire convention next year, not just one day.

As for announcements, as per my presentation on the subject on Sunday, the game FIREMAN is now released, here is the link.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=146537

Have to go out tonite but hopefully will be back in time for chat.

Cheers from overcast Aurora, Ontario

David